Working With CHL Services
First we must say, we value your time at CHL Services, so we try to avoid taking too much of your time in the early phases simply because we know that you may or may not have reached out to several contractors. Our desire is to not make this experience overwhelming for you, which is why we have tried to simplify our process as much as possible.
Working with CHL Services is not overwhelming. We want it to be a simple and pleasurable experience! We are Happy People. Doing Great Work!
We start by having all our clients fill out a client questionnaire form. This conveys important information regarding your project including your estimated start time, expectations regarding your wants and needs, plus your budget and thoughts on what you’d like included in the remodel.
Overview of Our Process
- Client Questionnaire – You complete the client questionnaire on our website.
- Access project fit – We review the questionnaire and contact you to discuss the details to determine if we are a good fit for your project.
- Schedule home consultation – If we are a good fit, we schedule an in-home consultation to see your property and review project details.
- Prepare estimate – We provide you with an estimate within two to four days after the home consultation.
- Review estimate – We contact you to discuss the estimate and go over any questions you have.
- Approve project – You approve the estimate by signing it electronically and sending us a 20% deposit.
- Schedule project – We schedule your project once we have received your deposit.
Client Selection Sheet
Once your project is on our schedule, we will send you a client selection sheet to capture your material selections for the remodel. This could include items such as tile selection, paint colors, flooring, appliances, cabinets, anything and everything that’s needed for the project. We will provide you with a final copy of the selection sheet for your records.
CRM Access for Project Workflow
We want to provide you with project transparency, so we give you access to our Customer Relationship Managment (CRM) portal for the duration of the project. You will have access to your project details and our workflow and can:
We do our best to update our schedules every week and provide you with up-to-date communication about your remodel. We strive to do our absolute best to “think like the client” (we know you want to be informed during the remodel) and show that we care about every project.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you to the CHL Services family! We are happy people doing great work!